[Bidi] Project page

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Aug 20 16:37:56 PDT 2004

> > I just dumped a few related links at our project page at:
> >
> >   http://freedesktop.org/Standards/bidi-spec
> > I will go over and write a couple of lines for each of them
> > later.  Send me your links, comments, etc, or just subscribe to
> > the freedesktop.org wiki and send me your username to set up the
> > write access.

Hi Sirs,

It's my first contribution here. Hope I understand what you are doing ;)

Isn't this link very related to the topic?

Can we extract useful info from this also?

Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA