[Clipart] website

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Apr 11 10:48:05 PDT 2004

I think it makes sense. This is one of those decisions that seems to be
obvious with Open Office backing. Although "open" in usage is cliche,
most of the audience will identify with "openclipart.org." It is easy to
remember.

Maybe we can make a mascot that is a cousin to M$' Clippy! Haa
ahahahahaha

I vote for openclipart.org!

Jon