[Clipart] submit files online now!

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Apr 19 22:53:44 PDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Jonathan Phillips wrote:
> Well, with a little more fixing and whatnot, I posted a simple upload
> php script to the site: http://www.openclipart.org/
>
> Also, the website is fully live at http://www.openclipart.org/

Very cool, good work.  This is something we can really build on.

> Soooo...right now there are only 5 of the most recent shown, but one
> can go to the link at the bottom of that stack and see all in the
> incoming.  So, we are going to have to clean that folder out.

This should work okay for a while, though I agree at some point we'll
need to ensure things doing get clogged up with too many releases.

Btw, I've added Mitch's JPG textures package there.

> I'm setting a regexp to only allow .zip, .tar.gz, .tgz, .svg, and .wmf.
> Should there be more?

Make sure to also include tar.bz2 and .svgz.

Very cool Jon, you've busted out a lot of solid work on the site; it's
been impressive watching this come together so quick!