[Clipart] logo contest

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Aug 19 13:31:11 PDT 2004

Yeah, I really like just the scissors. That is simple and memorable. But
one step further is to turn them on end and we get refs to X and
pirates! And, I do look like a pirate with a shaved head and
earrings...arrrrr...

Seriously, check out my designs with text (adobe font!!!) and the
scissor motif! I did several iterations on...

Jon

USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org