[Clipart] Roadmap and Upcoming Release

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 21 15:30:05 PDT 2004

Hello,

In reviewing the roadmap and the date of the month, this coming week
will be the ramp up for our 0.06 release. I propose that we do the
heavylifting next weekend, but hopefully we can all spend 5 minutes and
look at the wiki roadmap and sign up for tasks that are not spoken for:

http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Roadmap

There are several still available, and it would be great to get some out
of the way for this release.

In terms of the logo, we need to come up with a decision as to how to
handle submissions. I will address this in the next email.

USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)