[Clipart] Changes

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:06:06 PDT 2004

Hi, all.
I've done some small changes on the site. Hope nobody notices ;)

1. navigate script is now on openclipart.org. For that, created a
~clipart/OpenClipart directory where I untarred the openclipart-0.04
version. Created, also, a link from ~clipart/public_html/clipart to
~clipart/OpenClipart

2. In the download area, added a link to the navigation script

3. navigation seems to be xhtml compliant. Meanwhile, the menu is not
as I would like, because I can't have two <div id="menu"> in the code.
Can we change the CSS and the navigation.php so that <div id="menu">
becames <div class="menu">?

So far, I think it is it all.
Kind Regards,
Alberto