[Clipart] Changes

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Thu Jul 1 23:20:48 PDT 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Alberto Simões wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I've done some small changes on the site. Hope nobody notices ;)
>
> 1. navigate script is now on openclipart.org. For that, created a
> ~clipart/OpenClipart directory where I untarred the openclipart-0.04
> version. Created, also, a link from ~clipart/public_html/clipart to
> ~clipart/OpenClipart

Kewl!  I wonder if there may be other places worth having additional
links to it?

By the way, it's a good idea to add news items to the site when things
like this are added, or other noteworthy things have occurred.  This has
two purposes - first it helps users learn more about what we're doing,
and second it emphasizes that we're an active project.  :-)

I've added a news item for this, although feel free to flesh it out
further.

> 2. In the download area, added a link to the navigation script

Good idea.

> 3. navigation seems to be xhtml compliant. Meanwhile, the menu is not
> as I would like, because I can't have two <div id="menu"> in the code.
> Can we change the CSS and the navigation.php so that <div id="menu">
> becames <div class="menu">?

This looks ok to me, but work with rejon, since he's been handling the
CSS stuff for the site.