[Clipart] Changes

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 00:35:35 PDT 2004

Nicu,

> wonderful! how can i start classifying images in categories?

At the moment, the script works by directories. Just add directories
in ~clipart/OpenClipart and they will be seen as categories. This is
not very nice, given that does not permit us to have more than one
categorie by image.

I think we must go other way: adding categories to the .txt files with
meta-information. Then, we can make a script to create the directory
structure with links in case of need so we have a graph (and so, more
than one category by image).

So, please comment :)
Cheers,
Alberto