[Clipart] Comma-separated keywords in metadata

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun Jul 11 11:16:19 PDT 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Glenn Randers-Pehrson <glennrp> wrote:
> Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
>
> >      I'm thinking the thumbnail for foo.svg should be
> >      foo-svg-thumb.png (so then you could have foo-png-thumb.png if
> >      you have a foo.png).
>
> It might be nice to include the thumbnail dimensions in the filename:
>
>        foo-svg-thumb-120x90.png
>        foo-png-thumb-200x200.png

Technically, we should probably just settle on a standard size for
"thumbnail" pngs.  If we want larger ones we should probably indicate
that via different tags, like "small", "large", etc.

Including the dimensions in the filename could be handy, but since you
can get this info via `file`, perhaps it isn't that necessary?