[Clipart] Comma-separated keywords in metadata

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Jul 13 16:35:22 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

> Ah, okay.  Nice round numbers.  Do you think we should provide both
> or just the 128x128 one?

I suspect 128x128 is probably large enough for clipart images.  The
thumbnail spec probably includes the 256x256 option because it is
intended for providing thumbnails of more than just images:  documents
and so forth would be harder to tell apart at 128x128.

However, our clipart package specification could allow for either size
or both to be included, and then if we decide certain images need a
larger thumbnail for one reason or another we can flag them with some
metadatum that the script that puts together the packages can see and
make a larger thumbnail just for those images.