[Clipart] organize repository and access rights

Hubert Lingo hubertlingo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 05:12:25 PDT 2004

I don't know if this was already discussed... But, is there any plan for
internationalisation of categories and of the site of course. I am able to
do the transaltion in french.
IMHO ideas of categorization can be found at
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx (oops, did I mention
Micro$oft)

Hubert