[Clipart] organize repository and access rights

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Jul 16 16:53:25 PDT 2004

Alberto Simões <hashashin at gmail.com> writes:

> As soon as we use keyword metadata, i18n becames very easy (I
> think).

I think so too.  I'm planning to look this weekend into making the
upload script support keyword metadata properly (assuming the stuff in
SVG::Metadata is hooked up), and I'll probably also write an
add-keyword script that can be used to add keywords to the metadata
for images, so that we can easily add them en-masse to the ones that
are sorted by directory.

> I'll be off the next week (not 100% off, but almost), but when I
> come back, I'll try to add some little metadata to SVG files (that
> which do not contain it) so I can prepare the new keyword-based
> navigation script.

Okay.  I'll try to have an add-keyword script ready to make this easy.