[Clipart] upload_svg.cgi

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Jul 19 07:08:18 PDT 2004

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

> with the new uploader, when i upload a file with correct metadata (it
> pass svg_validate) why i'm still asked to put metadata in it? (author,
> title, license)?
> the error message is wrong:
> "There seems to be a problem with your submission:
>      * The author field is not filled out. Please specify the author
> or source of the image."

This shouldn't be happening.  That message should only be seen if he
embedded metadata isn't present or is missing that field.  Can you
send me a copy of the file you're trying to upload, so I can debug it?

(Unless it's a ZIP.  If it's a ZIP, try again now, since the ZIP
support is new and I just put the version that handles it correctly
live on the site for the first time a few minutes ago.)