[Clipart] upload_svg.cgi

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Jul 19 22:41:46 PDT 2004

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:
>

>>http://nicubunu.ro/clipart/svg/happy/candy_30.svg
>

> This file's RDF has the author's name in a dc:title element within an
> Agent element within the dc:rights element.  SVG::Metadata puts the
> author's name in a dc:title element within an Agent element within the
> dc:creator element, not within the dc:rights element.
>
> Should I detect this both ways?  I should think that would be possible...
> Hmmm...  This is funny.  The current version of SVG::Metadata seems to
> see the author correctly...

the RDF data was created with version 0.05 of SVG::Metadata

[snip]
> I uploaded candy_30.svg to the site as a test, without specifying any
> extra metadata beyond what were embedded, and it seems to work now.

yes, it seems to work now, i uploaded all the remaining images from the
same collection

i still have one issue: don't like that the upload script renames the
images uploaded, this way it makes hard for me to keep the track of
images on my computer and the repository.
OTOH it solves an old security breach: anyone was able to overwrite any
existing image.
but how about versioning? if i want to upload a new version for an
already submitted image?

--
nicu