[Clipart] upload_svg.cgi

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Tue Jul 20 23:13:46 PDT 2004

let examine some usage cases:

usage case 1:
i have uploaded last week some images for 0.05 release (food theme).
some of them were not added to the release, due to incorrect metadata
(my mistake). how, in a clean way, can i update those images, in order
to have them accepted in the next release? (note: i solved this already
in a non-acceptable manner)

usage case 2:
i have a large collection of images on my computer and my website. all
(or almost all) images are submitted to OCAL. i have some new images to
add. how can i keep track and submit only images that are not already
submitted? (other than submitting all images as a tarball and leaving
for another person to sort them manually)

other members are invited to contribute their own usage cases

--
nicu