[Clipart] SVG::Metadata and inkscape

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:18:09 PDT 2004

Hi, Bryce and all,

1.  in the SVG::Metadata documentation, SYNOPSIS section, is missing a
line saying how to create a svgmetadata object: $svgmeta = new
SVG::Metadata;

2. it would be nice to save the svg file after adding a keyword (or
other metadata)

3. tried to use inkscape to add metadata... how do I add more than one
keyword? Tried 'transport, roadtravel' but then, SVG::Metadata says:
Can't use string ("transport, roadtravel") as a HASH ref while "strict
refs" in use at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/SVG/Metadata.pm line
310.

To help me adding keywords on all OCAL svg files, it would be nice to
have '2' or '3' working :-) I would prefer '2', but I don't know if it
is harder or not.

Thanks :)
Kind regards,
Alberto