[Clipart] Raising activity

"Áki G. Karlsson" aki at akademia.is
Tue Jun 8 07:43:06 PDT 2004

I was mostly thinking of "automating the release process" when I mentioned
shellscripts. I'm presuming tar.gz or tgz or tar.bz2 will be the official
release format upon which packages like .debs .rpms or windows installers
will be based. Using svg as the base format I think we should release both
as svg and as png to save package makers wanting only the raster version
the trouble of having to convert them themselves. It's an idea that makes
sense IMHO... It would also entail a "standard" raster version of the
images that openclipart.org can live with and be happy about in terms of
size, resolution etc.

Best regards

Áki

--