[Clipart] The web-site

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 06:05:00 PDT 2004

Hi.
I love the idea of openclipart. In fact, I am a programmer and very,
but really very bad designer. Open Clipart can help me to save my
reputation :-)

Meanwhile, looking to the website, I would say that it would be nice
to have an interface like desktop backgrounds sites. Categories or
classes, browsables, with previews for each image. I think that to be
able to download a full tarball is handy, but it would also be nice to
be possible to download some specific SVG file, only.

Well, at least it is my point of view :-)

Kind Regards,
Alberto Simões