[Clipart] First Meeting

Richard Worth richard at theworths.org
Sat May 1 20:41:33 PDT 2004

As far as I know the meeting is still scheduled for Monday night (02:00
UTC Tue). I will be there.

- Richard

P.S. I wish we could schedule a time when everyone interested could meet
but this more than likely is not possible. At very least not as soon as
we feel like we need to meet. Not that that means we shouldn't ever try.
For this first meeting a time was scheduled with a few people who saw
the need and then the invitation was opened to everyone. One of the
suggested discussion items (see the Wiki) is 'Meeting times and next
meeting'. Also, a log of the meeting will be posted as well, for those
who aren't able to attend.