[Clipart] website

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun May 2 12:16:40 PDT 2004

Okay, I fixed it. My mistake in coding that system. I changed the month
to month system so that all incoming files go into the incoming folder.
Thus, something else to discuss will be what to do with files once they
are pooling up in the incoming folder. This can hopefully be part of our
initial meeting.

Jon

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 10:56, Richard Worth wrote:
> Jon Phillips wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Someone broke the website's download function. Please check it out and
> >please fix.
> >
> >Jon
> >

> It looks like the calendar broke it (going from April to May). There's
> is no incoming/05/contents folder. I won't be able to take a look at it
> until tomorrow (Monday) morning. If no one else has had a chance to look
> at it by then, I will fix it.
>
> - Richard

Graduate Researcher
Visual Arts Department