[Clipart] gimp and collaboration

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun May 2 15:38:21 PDT 2004

I think the main thing, which maybe you could take on, is to develop
relationship with their community in order to facilitate them pushing
images our way and our content their way.

What other projects do we need to align with. In all honesty it would be
good to align with closed projects as well in the future. I'm sure that
Adobe and others would totally be interested in our project. The traffic
from those projects would be insane. That is further down the road
though, as the traffic from those affiliations would take over our
lives.

Jon