[Clipart] Clip Art & OpenOffice

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Tue May 11 22:43:28 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
>   - He would like to see more clip art for high end computer systems -
>     disk arrays, router boxes, wall racks, etc.
>
>   - Since he's making diagrams he's looking for 2D front views of
>     equipment as opposed to the 3D iso images in our collection.

IMO, we should concentrate on building the website infrastructure in
order to get more contributions.

i will use me as an example:

- i have some ideas to improve my already submitted galleries: i can do
that right now using CVS but is not convenient and CVS access to the
website should NOT be used by simple contributors.

- i may want to add one single image: this is too simple to be added as
a standalone image, but is best fitted in one of my already submitted
galleries, i have no simple means to submit it without submitting again
the entire tarball and to obsolete the old one.

- i have a new gallery (http://nicubunu.ro/clipart/?gallery=jigsaw) - if
i submit it now, i will have to resubmit it again after metadata will be
added

--
nicu