[Clipart] Clip Art & OpenOffice

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu May 13 22:28:45 PDT 2004

fenix at theopencd.net wrote:
>>you can use Inkscape from command line for quick mass SVG to PNG conversion
>
> Just 2 questions:
>
> 1) Can I use Inkscape for mass conversion on Windows, without Cygwin or other
> unix-like emulator?

i believe so, is a command line option in Inkscape ("-e") to export to
PNG and should work in any OS.
see my post here:
http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOfficeIntegration for a
quick example on how to use it for mass conversion. you will have to
adapt the script (create a .bat) for Windows

if you are on Windows probably can't use "man inkscape":

SYNOPSIS
        "inkscape [options] [filename ...]"

            -?, --help
            -a, --export-area=x0:y0:x1:y1