[Clipart] 0.08 release

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Nov 2 01:13:19 PST 2004

Ok, here is my frist go over the announcement. I tried to keep pretty
general, but I feel I might not have included enough specifics.

http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PrAnnouncement

Please check it out, edit a bit, and then post your thoughts. I will try
to keep a few cycles on the chat channel while I work on this commercial
  project I'm contracted on (http://www.gopetslive.com)

Thanks!

Jon

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>
>>Bryce Harrington wrote:
>>
>>>   * Send rejon an email to put out news notices about the release.
>>
>>the package is uploaded and 'browse' directory populated with the
>>content of the package
>>
>>statistics: the package 16.7MB is and contains 2181 unique files (in
>>fact it contains more, because of duplicates, but i counted only the
>>unique ones)
>>
>>right now i will start updating the website, if a few minutes will be
>>ready - the release can be announced
>

> Thanks, and good work with the package.  I am looking forward to
> browsing the new files.
>
> Bryce

KOREA.PH.010.3140.7483
USA.PH.858.361.2811