[Clipart] release pr

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Thu Nov 4 19:54:23 PST 2004

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Could I get the go ahead on the release of the PR from a majority?
> Or, should we wait until this election mess is announced?

Either way, the election seems to be announced enough now (well, the
Presidential race anyhow, which at the non-local level (e.g., on the
internet) is the primary thing talked about; here locally the school
issues get more attention, but the net doesn't care about that).

As far as _I'm_ concerned it seems appropriate to go ahead and
release.

> I just edited pretty thoroughly now:
> http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PrAnnouncement

Looks good to me.