[Clipart] Re: [Fwd: [ inkscape-Bugs-1021025 ] Metadata: Need to use rdf:bag instead of comma separators]

Kees Cook kees at outflux.net
Thu Nov 4 22:52:07 PST 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 01:31:02PM +0900, Jon Phillips wrote:
> It appears that for the upcoming release of inkscape, metadata is now
> handled properly. If you are using cvs or a daily build, then you should
> get the benefits now.
>
> COOL! Thanks Kees!

Sure!  I had a surge of energy, and figured I needed to get it finished
before the release.  Inkscape will continue to be able to read the "old"
(broken) method of writing dc:subject.  It will only convert an old list
into a new one if you make a change.  (So just tack on a space and
then hit backspace from the Metadata dialog.)

I splits on commas.

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net