[Clipart] Internet Explorer

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Nov 10 18:50:38 PST 2004

Internet Explorer Nasties
=========================

Could some people please check out how our site looks in Internet
Explorer 5.5 and up on Mac and PC and report back via bugs to mantis?

I noticed some inconsistencies. Man, I really need to get in the habit
of looking on mantis. I posted the bug on mantis, so please report your
findings there:

http://www.openclipart.org/mantis/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000011

Also, I'm adding a bug for the browser. We really need to get it to
operate under the assumption that everything is visible and the further
you travel into the browser via keyword, the more specific the search gets.

I'm demo'ing these projects to a lot of people next week, so I really
want to make sure that the visual aspects of the site are properly
displaying.

ClipArt Browser Bugs I've noticed

http://www.openclipart.org/mantis/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000013
http://www.openclipart.org/mantis/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000012