[Clipart] Progress and Roadmap

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Wed Nov 10 23:15:06 PST 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Our most serious need are for people who can help review and sort
> through the current clipart, remove duplicates, update keywords, correct
> misspellings, etc. etc.  Lots of work to be done there.

as we have now images sorted in categories (and directories) based on
keywords, the 'unsorted' category has grown again.
i'm interested in working at sorting it in categories but i want to have
defined first how this sorting should be done: moving the files from one
directory to another is enough? i think not, because we will have at
some point the navigation based on keywords

--
nicu