[Clipart] screenshot 104

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Nov 12 07:21:40 PST 2004

"Jose Hevia" <100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es> writes:

> Hello :
>   Some time ago I put a more than two-hundred icons kde iconset named
> "lemon iconset" (or something like) on the web page.I didn't knew how to
> put metadata on every file and extract it putting the file clasification
> into keywords so I simply made Creative Commons public domain the piece
> and put the resulting metadata in a file with the extension openclipart
> tells me to put in a zip package.I suppouse I did it wrong,but I don't
> find an explanation of how to do that.

I'm not sure of the details on this, but we have tools for applying
keywords en-masse, so we can probably fix it.

>   Then I summitted a screenshot (number 104)with some of the icons.Now I
> realice that the zip file is removed from the page ,and I formatted my
> hard-drive so I could not re-upload it ,so please remove screenshot
> 104,as it represent "ghost" icons:)
>                                   Jose Hevia

Is this it?
http://www.openclipart.org/incoming_pre_0.08/lemon_svg_theme_01.zip

It was probably moved aside due to metadata issues, but if we can
correct the metadata issues it could probably be included in the next
release.