[Clipart] Document::Manager 0.10 released

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Nov 15 01:21:43 PST 2004

I've just uploaded version 0.10 to CPAN.  With this version, I've got
file upload functioning properly, so content from the client is
transferred and stored into the server.

    http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/dist/Document-Manager

Was also hoping to hook up the authentication stuff for this release,
but guess I'll tackle that for next release.

I've got the server running on openclipart.org.  In theory, you should
be able to download and install the package, and then run the
submit_clipart script in the scripts directory to submit files to the
server.  I notice the transfer is surprisingly laggy even for trivially
small files; not sure why that is, but I'll investigate later on.

Next step (after authentication), will be downloading the files.