[Clipart] new site design in progress

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 13 08:11:49 PDT 2004

Fixed.

There is no height on those boxes. my general philosophy is to put as
little as possible to define layout...best for things to flow.

Ok...stepping off website editing duties. I also commented out the
contribute menu items that are not implemented.

Bryce and I were talking on the chat that we think after he gets back
from vacation and we all get these issues ironed out with site and
current clipart, should do big release of 0.06 or even move up to 0.07.

Bryce's DMS work is really major kick-ass and is gonna really push this
project to the next level. I spent a lot of hours on the site redesign
because I really wanted it to look professional beyond open source
standards so that artists and people in the other world will submit art.

Soooo...checkout the roadmap and sign up for any tasks that are not
checked off if you want to...I'm getting excited again and wish I could
get paid to work on Open Source...will soon, somehow ;)

Jon