[Clipart] RSS feeds and aggregation

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Apr 7 23:19:09 PDT 2005

Jonathan Leighton wrote:
> Jon Phillips wrote:
>>On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 13:18 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>>4. improve the page look (Planet theme, style sheet)
>>>

>>Make it inline with our webpage.
>>

> What do you mean? Make it look the same/similar to OCAL?

if we host this at planet.openclipart.org, then it make sense to have a
similar look. if we host it elsewhere, then it just be made prettier.

> How about getting freegraphics.org? Then that could be the free graphic
> app co-ordination organisation, encouraging things like consistent UIs
> etc. We could then have planet.freegraphics.org for aggregation.
> planetcreative.org sounds like Just Another Planet Site to me, which
> wouldn't be the impression we'd want to give if we are aiming to do
> something more than just aggregate feeds.

i figured something like freegraphics.org is an option (and someting
about we talked in the past) this is why i asked on the list for opinions

to help decide what we really want:
- this is my initial Planet configuration
http://freedesktop.org/~nicubunu/freegraphics/
- and here are some people added
http://freedesktop.org/~nicubunu/freegraphicspeople/
(both are updated by a cron job every hour)

--
nicu