[Clipart] metadata: aren't the keywords actually categories (and can keywords be added)?

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at web.de
Sun Apr 17 00:36:19 PDT 2005

Am Samstag, den 16.04.2005, 16:17 -0700 schrieb Mike Traum:
> Tobias,
> Regarding the wiki, the pro's and con's of what?

I thought about the pro's and con's of per file metadata and a per
archive metadata. But mainly I thought about writing down your ideas

> Having a data definiton?
> As a long time developer, that seems pretty obvious to me
> so maybe I'm not understanding your statement.

Having a data definition is really something that is obvious. Overall
this project is lacking in aktive programmers. So I think if you write
down a data definition, that fits your needs plus a script to generate
the file, I don't see any reasons not to include it into the next
releases.

Tobias