Fwd: Re: [Clipart] metadata: aren't the keywords actually categories (and can keywords be added)?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Apr 16 09:23:14 PDT 2005

<snip />

Mike, I think what would be good is if you make a page on the Open Clip
Art Wiki talking about different approaches to accomplish what you want,
or just detail your plan so that others can help, add to it, remove
some. This is a big thing you are proposing with the new index, and I'm
having a hard time keeping track of all these ideas without it being in
a centralized place. I do encourage you though to work on it and am
happy you are interested in the project and in making a contribution.

Also, you might be interested in checking out the roadmap. That is in
the wiki, and since we had some service problems back around christmas,
we haven't stuck to our monthly roadmap so well. So, if you itemize your
tasks, and put on the roadmap, you probably would get more responses
from others. I try to stick to the roadmap, but we already contribute a
lot of work each month by just simply collecting images, so its easy to
let more time consuming tasks to slide.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)