[Clipart] anonymous cvs access?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Apr 17 21:43:51 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 16:05 -0700, Mike Traum wrote:
> This is the second time I'm writing this email. The first went to
> Jonadab. Please, again, consider changing the Reply-to on your
> list...
>
> Anyway, Fontconfig has anonymous access, and there should be no
> reason for a cvs provider to worry about that, because all
> repositories have complete separation (barring any cvs security
> vulnerability, that is).

Mike, if you would like anonymous access, then please follow up with
fd.o. Your requests are becoming heavy, so maybe it is easy for you to
take care of some of these tasks. You might try to log on to the
freenode channel #freedesktop to discuss with them, or post it as a bug
at http://bugs.freedesktop.org.

If you really want these things, you probably are going to pick up a
shovel and start digging, because we have a lot of other holes to dig ;)

Jon