[Clipart] Understanding what "Open" means

Mike Traum mtraum at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 15:12:04 PDT 2005

Bryce,
I fully understand what you are saying. But, I can't just start
coding something without knowing the general direction this project
is going and what would actually be useful to the project.

I'd like to contribute, but it would only me a waste of my time
unless implementation of such work was done in a manner which is most
useful to the community and would be found to be acceptable to core
contributor team.

Thanks,
Mike