[Clipart] notes for consideration for release 0.13 announcement

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Apr 25 18:42:25 PDT 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 08:04, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Since you invited some feedback here is mine :)

thanks =)

> I think the main problem
> with it is a bit unclarity who the target audience is. Currently it
> reads part being a message to the KDE community and parts as a press
> release to the outside world. If the first then it reads way to much
> like the second and if the second it reads way to much like the first.

lol .. indeed... well, the audience will be KDE users primarily for the piece
as presented, which as i noted is in need of an edit or three before then ...

> If the main point is to tell the world about OCAL and KDE now working
> together I think cutting down on the detail level is approriate (like
> OCAL using categories, links from koffice webpage).

for a general release, yes, i'd make it a lot shorter and be thrifty on the
details.

> Also I am not sure I would list OpenOffice as an OCAL supporter
> considering they don't have any firm plans for having SVG import.

ah... ok.. i just saw them on the main webpage and some mention of them on the
list...

i'll post an edit probably tomorrow..

--
Aaron J. Seigo