[Clipart] REPOST: openclipart packages and the idx file
ocalocal at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 7 06:25:57 PDT 2005
> The version of the clipart-authority-control script in CVS has
> a new -x option, which creates an XML index of the metadata.
> I used this option for the 0.16 release, and so there is an
> index.xml file included in the release.
This index.xml is not well-formed XML. The problems I found are:
* There's a stray apostrophe after the URI on line 7.
* Undefined entities on lines 19130, 27024, 30413, 30556, etc.
* Unescaped < on lines 29663, 32098 and 32607.
* Unescaped & on line 39738.
* The end tag </index> doesn't match the start tag <metadata_index>.
More information about the clipart