[Clipart] SVG::Metadata 0.28 released
bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Aug 22 18:25:46 PDT 2005
I've just sent off a new version of SVG::Metadata to CPAN. I've just
done one change since 0.27:
* Added a to_hash() routine for getting metadata as a plain hash
The last official release was 0.25. The changes in 0.26 and 0.27 were
done by Jonadab:
0.27 2005-07-22 Jonadab
* Added try_harder() and adjusted parse() to support it.
* Made retain_xml() a method, like strict_validation() and
For backward compatibility, it is still also settable as an
option to parse()
* When parse fails, it now returns undef in scalar context or an
empty list in list context -- a false value either way.
* The POD for subject() was not strictly accurate before and is now
more accurate, because I changed parse() slightly to do part of
what it says, and also elaborated on the POD to accurately reflect
what to_rdf() does.
* Added some comments and fleshed out some more POD while I was
0.26 2005-07-20 Jonadab
* Use XML::Twig methods instead of hash reference structure.
This eliminates the HASH bug and makes to_svg() work better.
More information about the clipart