[Clipart] Filenames

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Wed Dec 14 23:47:53 PST 2005

Michael Moore wrote:

> Things are making more sense now. What's ccHost -- Creative Commons
> Host? My php skills are nearly nonexistant.I'm getting to the point
> that I can read it, and usually tweak it without breaking it, but
> that's about it. What's the plan? Maybe I can learn.

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CcHost

ccHost is a software made by CreativeCommons and it "provides web-based
infrastructure to support collaboration, sharing, and storage of
multi-media"

So far it is our best shot for our future infrastructure but for the
moment it lacks support for SVG files, so some work is needed.

As you can see, we tacitly skipped another release, this time due to
infrastructure problems: zip submissions are rejected, SVG files are
sometime destroyed in the upload process, the release procedure consists
of a gazillion of steps and manual operations.

--
nicu