[Clipart] Screenshot uploaded: The Matrix online

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Dec 15 23:18:40 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 21:08 +0100, momo wrote:
> > We presumably already have a good collection of screenshots and thus
> > really don't need any more. I would thus support not allowing direct
> > screenshot upload.

I think its fine as is. We just need to review them after upload.

We do not have enough people helping with the reviewing process to
review submissions on a submission-only process.

I think better to let them queue up here and when we get around to them
is when they get processed.

There is no problem, so lets not fix it ;) Just get some spam every 1
out of like 8 submissions of the screenshots...

Also, we will be changing the system here in a while anyway...I'm
pushing to upgrade to using Creative Commons ccHost tool...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org