[Clipart] License

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Fri Dec 16 05:10:25 PST 2005

Dear Ben,

All the graphics contained in Openclipart are released under Public Domain
Licence, wich allows you to use them as you like without ANY limitations. So
feel free to include any piece of clipart in any of your softwares. More
informations about Public Domain can be found here:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/
Public Domain Licence applies worldwide.

Regards,
Molumen