[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.10 Announcement

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 1 01:13:28 PST 2005

*PLEASE FORWARD*

Open Clip Art Library Release 0.10 Announcement

February 1, 2005 UTC — Release 0.10 of the Open Clip Art Library
(www.openclipart.org) is now available for download on-line as an individual
package:

     http://www.openclipart.org/downloads/0.10/openclipart-0.10.tar.gz

     http://www.openclipart.org/downloads/0.10/openclipart-0.10.zip

This new package is 23MB and contains 3207 unique user-submitted files in
several categories such as geography, symbols, holidays and people. You may also
visit the Open Clip Art Library site at www.openclipart.org to browse or search
all of the clip art imagery in our database and download files individually.

What is significant in this release:

1) Our largest section of clip art, the flags collection, has been moved to the
signs & symbols category.
2) We've also collected St. Valentine's Day clip art images for the upcoming
holiday.
3) Improvements to our tools and processes continue behind the scenes.

For the month of February, we are also trying to collect images related to
"Black History Month." Please submit SVG images related to history of not only
African-Americans, but of black history around the world.

Please visit www.openclipart.org, contribute your clip art images, and download
others for your own uses.