[Clipart] Keywords issue between OCAL and Inkscape

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun Feb 6 23:59:32 PST 2005

Uraeus pointed out that the keywords added by svg_annotate don't show up
in Inkscape.

It looks like svg_annotate is inserting the keywords correctly, more or
less.  (It doesn't add id numbers to the elements, but I'm fairly sure
that's not required anyway.)

The problem appears to be that Inkscape is not reading the keyword info
in.  It's simple to check this:

   * Start up a new drawing in inkscape
   * Draw a circle or something
   * Go to Document Properties > Metadata and type "asdf" for a keyword
   * Save the file and exit inkscape
   * cat the saved file and note that asdf is in the keywords section
   * Load the file in Inkscape again
   * Go to the Document Properties > Metadata page.  No keywords shown.

I've submitted a bug report on the above.