[Clipart] Updated flags collection

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 8 17:34:21 PST 2005

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 08:39 -0500, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
>
>>Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus at gnome.org> writes:
>>

>>>The file is called:
>>>updated_flags_christian__01.tar.bz2
>>
>>We'll drop it in for 0.11.  It does include all the images from the
>>flags directory from the 0.10 release, correct?
>
> Yes, its complete. It has every flag from 0.10, everyone of the
> international flags you said where missing and then 5-6 new flags on top
> of that.
>

>>>The flag collection is by this equal to or better to the one hosted on
>>>the sodipodi site. Only current omission is the local french flags which
>>>I submitted earlier as a separate tarball. If this tarball is gone let
>>>me know and I redo/resubmit it.
>>
>>No, I think that's still there.  Most of the images from it got caught
>>I think by a release-process issue I am still working to identify and
>>so are not in 0.10, but we still have them.
>

> Ok, great :)

This is really great you guys. The next release is already shaping up.

Christian, thanks for putting some work into this...very valuable work. Also,
maybe we should put out a big request for more flags for next release. What do
you think about this? If I remember correctly from the sodi flags collection,
you did a stellar job drumming up support for the flags collection. Could you
write up a flag todo and help us get others to assist in creating new flags for
next months (march) release?

Thanks,