[Clipart] Mirror Sites?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 8 21:58:38 PST 2005

Hansel Roush wrote:
> I've been trying to download the latest clipart package from
> www.openclipart.org for almost a week, trying it from different systems
> at different times of day. I have excellent bandwidth here and can
> easily download the file, but with every attempt I make I can only
> download a couple hundred kb before it stops or hangs and will not
> resume. Is there any mirror sites that I can try downloading from or
> alternates? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a problem with the
> website or is it due to heavy traffic? Help!

Hey, so I found the clipart packages as RPMs as well. Cool!!! I didn't know this
existed. I'm making a note of this on the website as well:

http://www.rpmseek.com/index.html

Search for "clipart" and the library is divided up into the categories even!
Whoa...I have'nt seen this before. Did anyone else know about this?

Cool!