[Fwd: Re: [Inkscape-devel] [Fwd: [Clipart] Re: svg shell extension]]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Feb 13 15:27:43 PST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-devel] [Fwd: [Clipart] Re: svg shell extension]
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:49:31 +0000 (GMT)
From: Alan Horkan <horkana at maths.tcd.ie>
To: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Jon Phillips wrote:

> Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:04:18 -0800
> From: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>
> To: Inkscape ML <inkscape-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: [Inkscape-devel] [Fwd: [Clipart] Re: svg shell extension]
>
> Hi Inkscapers,
>
> There is a developer attempting to build a WIN32 Shell Extension to render
> SVG file thumbnails in winxp. If anyone has any experience, please join
> this discussion on the open clip art library list, or copy him and the list
> if you all know anything about these topics.

You probably already know but I can tell you that the GIMP and librsvg are
already ported.  I suppose for that to be more useful something like EOG,
gthumb, or gqview would also need to be ported.  Should be easy enought to
compile a windows version of RSVG if that is of any use.

Haven't slept, slightly delerious, not sure if I'm making less sense than
usual.

- Alan H

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org