[Clipart] Snafu with the release process
Jonadab the Unsightly One
jonadab at bright.net
Fri Feb 25 08:05:26 PST 2005
"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:
> I had just about completed the release when I noticed a problem: a
> number of the files that passed according to the log are not
> included. I've managed to trace this down to svg_validate not copying
> them into default-0.00 even though it says they passed.
I can no longer reproduce this. At this point I am speculating
(though I am not at all sure) that perhaps it happened because I had
an old version of svg_validate, and now that I've updated
SVG::Metadata with force install (instead of just copying Metadata.pm
into place like I did a couple of previous times), it no longer
happens for me.
So I grabbed everything from incoming-pre-0.09 and incoming-pre-0.10,
filtered out ones that are already in the openclipart-0.10-reorg
zipfile, and zipped up the rest and threw the result into incoming, so
they can be tried again for the next release. Some of them may be
ones that just failed, but if there were any that didn't get included
and should have, they should be in that zipfile and so should be
included in 0.11.
I guess the next thing I need to concentrate on as I have time is
fixing the two known issues with the upload script: the unicode
issue, and the form input corruption issue.
split//,"ten.thgirb\@badanoj$/ --";$\=$ ;-> ();print$/
More information about the clipart