[Clipart] release time again?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 25 20:07:45 PST 2005

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> the end of the month is near, is probably the time to do a release.
>
> the proposed theme 'black history' has not received much contributions,
> but we have, IMO, one great achievement this month, worthy to be proud
> of: look at the number of images posted by new contributors, it looks
> like a healthy growth

Yeah, I added that Black History topic right while sending the press
release. Its not like we have to stick with that at all. And, yes, it is
time to ramp up another release. I'm going to spend this weekend on OCAL. I
started a simple login system and want to clean up our submission process
before the release. This is not a major overhaul, but a design upgrade of
the current forms, etc for users.

Also, everyone might check the roadmap to see what/if there is work to be
done...

It is cool that there are so many new submissions. My girlfriends has spent
all week on making hand drawn clip art images man...so that is pretty cool!
  She is going to add those before this release process. Today is the 25th,
so, we still have like 2-3 days to smooth out tasks before rolling the
package....pr, etc...

So, we are shooting for a SUNDAY night/monday release. I forgot that there
are only 28 days in this month!

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)