[Clipart] release tomorrow

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jun 3 13:17:52 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 06:40 -0400, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> [regarding the sample files handled by the new Metadata.pm]
>
> crschmidt at crschmidt.net (Christopher Schmidt) writes:
> > These work in ASV 3 on Mac OS X 10.3.9.
>
> Holger Will <holger at treebuilder.de> writes:
> > everything looks fine in a current  firefox build.
>
> Holger Will <holger at treebuilder.de> writes:
> > fixed my java problem... everythings fine in Batik 1.6 , too.
>
> Okay, sounds like it's a go for 0.14, then.
>
> I'm at step 14 of the release procedure (i.e., have completed the
> biggest step, running svg_validate), so I should be able to finish
> making the release this evening, hopefully.  If all goes according to
> plan, we should be able to release on Friday the 3rd.
>
> We did have some images fail (which we can investigate after the
> release goes out[1]) but there are also a number of new images
> successfully included, so it looks to be a worthwhile release.

You know, I think that we should sit on the tarball for a couple of days
and release later on Sunday afternoon, for a full-on monday release.
This way other ppl. can look at the package, and possibly provide fixes.
Also, Monday is a good day for releases.

Also, this will give me time to rebuild the nsis win32 installer with
the 0.14 version.

Still though, I like how you go ahead and put that package on-line.

Does this sound sound?

Jon

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org